Offshore Testing Center (OTC)
Shinetech's Offshore Testing Center (OTC) provides clients with a dedicated team for QA and testing throughout the software development life cycle. Our flexibility and excellent understanding of software testing procedures allow us to easily meet your needs. We are a seamless extension of your in-house development or testing team.
Our testing capabilities
- Contribute to different nonfunctional testing implementations, including performance testing, security testing, compatibility testing, and stability testing to verify system characters
- Improve your product quality by designing and running scheduled
automated testing with specified testing tools.
- Support your software development by establishing QA/testing procedure in an Agile development life cycle
- Easily adapt to your existing testing procedure and evaluate the product developed by your development team
- Provide QA/testing solutions with a well-organized team that can be adjusted for different needs
Main features/advantages of OTC
Agile methodology is comprehensively adopted during the testing process. Every team member thinks from the customer's perspective. The methodology allows the team to integrate with Agile development seamlessly.
Stable team members enable us to establish well-defined methodology or process for each specific client and apply it consistently and continuously. It also enables us to build harmonious relationships with team members from the client' side and to integrate into the client's organization more effectively, creating more value.
Free consultant concentrates on the testing process and guarantees the quality of work during the execution stage. The consultant has sufficient project experience, excellent communication abilities and a good understanding of cultural differences.
Multilevel blended structure allows the team size to ramp up or down as necessary.
Mature training program allows new engineers to quickly get up to speed with the workflow, testing methodology and any test system.
- The cost of the latest iteration (two weeks at most) will be waived if client is not satisfied with the deliverables and notifies Shinetech within one week.
- The contract can be canceled within 10 working days after it is signed by the client.
- If for any reason team member needs to be switched, we offer a knowledge transfer period of 20 working days, free of charge, for the leader and 10 working days for the engineer.
For more information about Shinetech OTC service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below. We will respond within one business day.