Offshore Development Center
Shinetech provides dedicated offshore development teams that act as a seamless extension of your company's internal product/application development capability. We can also build a team that takes full responsibility for all the development-related work for your company. Our experienced developers will analyze your business requirements, provide development plans and implement the needed solutions. The benefits of our Offshore Development Center include:
- Clear account management and visibility to service metrics.
- Transparency and predictability. Clients have access to project status at all times and our teams provide weekly updates to highlight the progress.
- Increased knowledge of your organization and industry. We work in close collaboration with clients to gain a complete understanding of their needs to ensure high productivity.
- A multi-skilled blended structure allows team sizes to adapt according to project needs and offers flexibility to ramp-up and down.
- Our experienced development team seamlessly collaborates with clients, thus eliminating the risks of low efficiency and inaccurate estimation as a result of using new teams for each project.
- Our use of leading industry development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP) and Test Driven Development (TDD) are blended and customized to achieve the highest development quality and an efficient team structure.
How the Model Works
An offshore development center (ODC) is best suited for individual projects, and in situations where clients' needs include adding new versions or completely new projects over time. Additional resources and new projects can either be contracted separately or added to the current core team.
Our dedicated offshore development teams consist of the following:
- Project Leader – who understands and solves the customer's business challenges. They manage a team of five to 20 developers and are completely dedicated to ensuring that the customer's expectations are aligned with every project.
- If there is need to make changes to the development team or start other new projects the Lead Developer will begin the analysis and estimation phase, assess resource needs, and build and manage the team. Through appropriate training that is specific to the client's requirements, we can guarantee that the team is operational and efficient from day one.
- During periods when a full-size team is not needed, the Lead Developer focuses on ongoing client business requirements, enhancements, maintenance and task completion.
- Senior Developer – Is capable of understanding and solving the customer's business challenge and able to manage a team of two to five developers; is responsible for design of the application architecture and build of the core and complex modules; has five to etight years experience in a field of related technology.
- Intermediate Developer – delivers high-quality software according to requirements and communicates with clients in English using email and IM. Each Intermediate Developer has three to five years of experience in a field of related technology.
- We primarily use Agile methodologies unless clients have specific project management and development styles they prefer to use.
- What makes Agile development so powerful is its use of multiple iterations, or "sprints", to deliver fully-tested pieces of working software.
- Rather than testing at the end of a project, Agile incorporates testing into every sprint to help maintain quality and reveal any potential risks that can be resolved early on.
- Agile also embraces changes and considers frequent user feedback as the requirements are confirmed and prioritized in each sprint.
- Agile practices, such as daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning and sprint reviews, improve collaboration and make it easier to discuss requirements.
- The cost of the latest iteration (two weeks at most) will be waived if client is not satisfied with the deliverables and notifies Shinetech within one week.
- The contract can be cancelled within 10 working days if client is not satisfied with the work.
- If for any reason team member needs to be switched, we offer a knowledge transfer period of 20 working days, free of charge, for the leader and 10 working days for the engineer.
- A free trial with one candidate developer is available so you can evaluate his communication skills and work efficiency.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below. We will respond within one business day.