Offshore Development Center
Shinetech provides dedicated offshore development teams that are a seamless extension of your internal product/application development capability. Our teams are able to analyze your business requirements, provide development plans and implement your solution. Main features include:
- A project lead developer who manages the process and guarantees the quality of team deliverables;
- A multilevel blended structure, so team size can be flexible;
- Proven training methods that can quickly create a mature team of roughly 20 developers, ensuring smoother collaboration with our clients, stable iteration efficiency and delivery quality;
- Agile development methods such as Scrum, XP and UP that are flexibly blended and tailored to achieve the lightest possible team structure and highest development quality and efficiency.
- Project Leader – Is capable of understanding and solving the customer's business challenge and is able to manage a team of five to 20 developers; ensures that the customer's expectations are aligned with the project; five to eight years' experience in a field of related technology; has experience with universal testing approaches; is responsible for quality assurance.
- Lead/Senior Developer – Is capable of understanding and solving the customer's business challenge and able to manage a team of two to five developers; is responsible for design of the application architecture and build of the core and complex modules; has five to etight years experience in a field of related technology.
- Intermediate Developer – Delivers high-quality software according to requirements; has three to five years' experience in a field of related technology; use email and IM to communicate in English.
- We provide iterative and incremental development (IID);
- The result of each iteration is tested with visible software which represents real progress and improved quality;
- We employ self-managed developers;
- Agile practices like daily stand-up meetings, unit testing and pair programming are adopted according to each unique project.
- The cost of the latest iteration (two weeks at most) will be waived if client is not satisfied with the deliverables and notifies Shinetech within one week.
- The contract can be cancelled within 10 working days if client is not satisfied with the work.
- If for any reason team member needs to be switched, we offer a knowledge transfer period of 20 working days, free of charge, for the leader and 10 working days for the engineer.
- A free trial with one candidate developer is available so you can evaluate his communication skills and work efficiency.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com or fill in the form below. We will respond within one business day.