Offshore Agile Developers
Shinetech is one of the leading practitioners of offshore Agile development in China. We have been honing Agile methods within our Offshore Development Center (ODC) projects since 2006. Whether you are a small, midsize or large business or an IT consulting company, Shinetech can provide a selection of qualified software development and testing resources for your consideration.
Large talent pool
With 18 development centers across China, Shinetech has built a large talent pool covering almost all mainstream technologies, including .NET, Java/J2EE, PHP, Flash/Flex, iPhone and many more. All developers are business-value-driven, focusing entirely on delivery of software that maximizes the return on business requirements and investment.
|Agile developer||Work exp.(years)||Capability|
|Level 1||3-4||Experience with at least one Agile team, capable of unit testing and completing Agile practices.|
|Level 2||4-5||Capable of improving self-management, selecting user stories and completing project estimation. Can apply and adjust Agile practices flexibly.|
|Level 3||5+||Capable of organizing and improving the practices of multilevel, blended Agile teams.|
100% visible process and full control
Through PMS (our web-based Project Management System), our development process is 100% visible to you at all times. Our clients have full visibility of iteration plans, tracking status, work items/tasks, bug tracking, defect correction and more.
Senior consultant free of charge
In order to guarantee the quality of our service, Shinetech provides a senior consultant, free of charge, who has more than five years' experience. Our consultants can help solve common challenges during cooperation phases and can also act as a catalyst for continuous improvement. He/she has wide-ranging project experience, a strong technology background, excellent communication abilities and a good understanding of cultural differences. The senior consultant will:
- Deliver outsourced solutions
- Build a suitable development process and collaborative approach according to the client's business requirements
- Identify key challenges in the service process and provide valuable suggestions
- Understand and solve the customer's business problems, ensuring that the customer's expectations are aligned with the project team
- Focus on the business value to be delivered by the system or solution
- Have three to four years' system architecture experience
- Communicate fluently in spoken and written English
- Be familiar with universal testing approaches and be responsible for quality assurance
Service-Level Agreement (SLA)
Shinetech designs different SLAs for different clients based on a clear understanding of their outsourcing expectations. Below are some example service standards:
- Everyday working standards
We are flexible in order to accommodate client's in-house working/development methods, or we can recommend proven Shinetech standards.
- Task estimation accuracy
Our estimates are very accurate, and actual time spent on tasks is completely transparent to our clients.
- Quality /Code compliance
Codes are compliant to more than 90% of the defined tasks acceptance criteria on the first delivery.
- Email response time
Response time is within four to eight business hours, including confirmation of receipt and indication of what will be done next and when it will be done.
- The cost of the latest iteration (two weeks at most) will be waived if client is not satisfied with the deliverables and notifies Shinetech within one week.
- The contract can be cancelled within 10 working days if client is not satisfied with the work.
- If for any reason team member needs to be switched, we offer a knowledge transfer period of 20 working days, free of charge, for the leader and 10 working days for the engineer.
- A free trial with one candidate developer is available so you can evaluate his communication skills and work efficiency.
What types of developers can we provide?
For more information, please email us at email@example.com or fill in the form below. We will respond within one business day.