ODC + Fixed Price
Companies that outsource application development often find it difficult to choose a suitable cooperation model with outsourcing partners because:
- It is almost impossible to partner with a mature offshore development team that understands their business on a fixed price/time basis, because the team is typically newly built every time there is a new set of requirements.
- With an ODC model, there are inevitable idle periods, during which full-time developers are not actively working on a project.
Shinetech has designed an ODC +Fixed Price model for just this kind of requirement:
How the ODC + Fixed Price model works
In this model, a key role, designated as Developer A, is dedicated full time to the client at a relatively low monthly rate. He works to ensure that the customer's expectations are met during each project.
Developer A ensures that each newly built team rapidly reaches optimum efficiency by directing appropriate and focused training specific to each customer's requirements and expectations. He acts as the project manager, conducts fast analysis and estimation, assesses human resource options, and builds and manages each new team. The whole team then operates on a Fixed time and Fixed price basis until the project is complete.
During periods when the team is not needed, Developer A focuses on ongoing client business requirements, bug fixing and task completion.
Who benefits the most from the model?
Customers that are looking to extend their IT team capabilities typically utilize this model because it:
- Significantly reduces the outsourcing risks by supplying the larger portions of work on a fixed time and fixed price basis.
- Eliminates the risks of low efficiency and inaccurate estimation caused by use of completely new teams for each new piece of work.
- Lowers cost.
- The cost of the latest iteration (two weeks at most) will be waived if client is not satisfied with the deliverables and notifies Shinetech within one week.
- The contract can be cancelled within 10 working days if client is not satisfied with the work.
- If for any reason team member needs to be switched, we offer a knowledge transfer period of 20 working days, free of charge, for the leader and 10 working days for the engineer.
- A free trial with one candidate developer is available so you can evaluate his communication skills and work efficiency.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com or fill in the form below. We will respond within one business day.