Microsoft Office and SharePoint Design and Development Service
During the past seven years, Shinetech has finished more than 30 Microsoft Office and SharePoint related projects, from simple Web Part development to large industry-level project design and implementation. Shinetech has dozens of Microsoft Officeand SharePoint experts who understand these technologies very well and have solid design and implementation experience. We can help you design and develop your Microsoft Office and SharePoint projects efficiently and cost efficiently.
- Consulting and design
Provide design and implementation suggestions based on client's business requirements
SharePoint integration with Reporting Services or other enterprise platform
MS Office plug-in development
Exchange integration and Excel Web Access customization
SharePoint site template, Web Part, features development
List Definition, site definition, workflow, integrated solution
SharePoint 2010 migration from WSS 3.0/MOSS 2007m and WSS 3.0/MOSS 2007
SharePoint configuration and deployment
- Solution service
Information portal for organizations and companies
Enterprise management based on SharePoint workflow
Enterprise document library based on SharePoint search
Business intelligence based on SharePoint 2010 and SQL server 2008
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Dozens of MS Office and SharePoint experts
- Industrial design and implementation experience
- The cost of the latest iteration (two weeks at most) will be waived if client is not satisfied with the deliverables and notifies Shinetech within one week.
- The contract can be canceled within 10 working days after it is signed by the client.
- If for any reason team member needs to be switched, we offer a knowledge transfer period of 20 working days, free of charge, for the leader and 10 working days for the engineer.
- During your 40-man-hour free trial we will help start the cooperation smoothly.
- PMS (Project Management System) enables the client to manage the project online, review project plan, assign task, track progress and evaluate efficiency of each member.
Related case studies
Business intelligence solution for retail business
Keywords: SharePoint 2010, business intelligence, SQL Server 2008, Excel Web Access
SharePoint 2010 migration from MOSS 2007
Keywords: SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007, SharePoint upgrade
Electronic clinical trial system development with SharePoint
Keywords: SharePoint 2007, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2005/Reporting Services, Visual Studio 2008
SharePoint solution development for software company
Keywords: SharePoint 2007, VS 2008, features