Ruby on Rails Development Service
Shinetech has over 10 years' experience in global software development and maintains an operations center focused on Ruby on Rails research and development. The center has implemented a specialized way of collaborating with clients in order to deliver fast, quality solutions.
We adopt the most popular web technologies such as Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, Padrino, Node.js, NoSQL and Redis. To streamline project timelines, Shinetech's developers are experts in programming and many front-end technologies like CoffeeScript, Sass, Backbone.js, Angular.js, Ember.js.
Shinetech has a wide variety of Ruby on Rails development experience on all types of platforms.
- Implement social media via Rails; deploy the project to a popular social network and perform full functionality testing using Cucumber and Rspec
- Based on service architecture, integrate recognized cloud services such as Amazon Web Service, Cloudfront and Heroku to make sure that the application is fully scalable
- Provide a robust security solution for the application
- Develop solid page structure for SEO and Google rich snippets; friendly and programmable API
- Work with the major payment platforms like credit cards and Paypal, etc
- Use a Taxonomies strategy to provide a simple but robust way of categorizing products
- Calculate shipping, taxes and promotions; give discounts or rewards on some specific products
- Simplify page modifications with a WYSIWYM visual editor
- Provide powerful control over authentication, access, recent activity and inquiries
- Support uploading files like images,videos and PDF documents to cloud computing storage on services such as Amazon S3
- Develop a chatting service with multi-user authentication
- Send messages and broadcast information with Socket.io
- Develop a hybrid social and LBS app based on HTML5; contains web and mobile apps (iOS, Android)
- Use Phonegap to build the mobile web app and Backbone.js to organize a full and rich front end
What clients say
"People of Shinetech are knowledgeable, professional, and provide a high level of customer service. ShineTech provides more than just software development—their developers provide solutions. We continue to be impressed by our experience with ShineTech and plan to partner with them for the foreseeable future."
-- Justin Saul, Director of Operations, A Place for Mom Inc.
- A free trial with one candidate developer is available so you can evaluate his communication skills and work efficiency.
- The cost of the latest iteration (two weeks at most) will be waived if client is not satisfied with the deliverables and notifies Shinetech within one week.
- The contract can be cancelled within 10 working days if client is not satisfied with the work.
- If for any reason a team member needs to be switched, we offer a knowledge transfer period of 20 working days, free of charge, for the leader and 10 working days for the engineer.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within one business day.