Ruby on Rails Development Service
Shinetech has over 13 years' experience in global software development and also runs a development center focused on Ruby on Rails (ROR). The ROR team has assisted a lot of clients including many lean-startup businesses with software development, and established a way to deliver fast and quality solution to the clients.
We adopt the most popular web technologies such as Rails, Sinatra, Node.js, NoSQL(MongoDB, CouchDB), Redis, and Spree Commerce . To streamline project timelines, Shinetech's developers are experts in programming and many front-end technologies like CoffeeScript, Sass, Backbone.js, Angular.js, Ember.js, bootstrap, foundation.
Value-added service for Startups
Our rich experience in collaborating with startup companies gives us a full understanding of startups' peculiarities at the beginning stage--being agile and productive and acting smart.
- At Shinetech, we handle both software development and operation to address client's requirements for adding new product features, services, and project delivering in shorter period.
- We utilize DevOps practice for application development. Our development team works together with clients the entire service cycle; from design through the development process to production support.
- We use automated tools to improve our operations efficiency
- Our development engineers are accustomed to working in short development cycles, at the same time meeting client's requirements, delivering continuous integration and maintaining the integrity and stability of the system.
How we work with our clients:
We have worked with the client for over 3 years so far, 3 years' daily standup meeting without any break leads to more effective team communication and higher work efficiency. So far we have helped the client develop a dozen of applications for 5 new business/ marketing areas. Our team undertakes development and a dozen of server operation simultaneously, working just as client's own staff, steady and responsive!
The client came to us with his startup idea and obtained a prototype within one month with our rails team's help, the demo helps our client get funds from investors. During cooperation, the client acts as product owner, helps us to understand his business idea and we are responsible to make it real functions and features, and finally a true product. Now after one-year cooperation, the product is going to launch in this December.
The client provides us a wireframe of a mobile app. which he wants to get it launched as soon as possible. An Alpha version was developed and launched within 2 weeks, which can be installed to use on mobile. Since then, we update new version every week with new and improved features and get feedback from client and real users. Fast delivery makes client's idea rapidly come true and the product can occupy market earlier than his competitors do.
The client intends to develop extended products based on a network community he owns and choose ROR as the development language. To further explore the feasibility of his ideas, he starts pair-programming with our ROR developer. Besides pair-programming, we also provide consulting service based on our years' experience in social network development and helps the client getting a wider business vision. A dozen of web related products have been developed so far and boosted the client's business.
What clients say
"People of Shinetech are knowledgeable, professional, and provide a high level of customer service. ShineTech provides more than just software development—their developers provide solutions. We continue to be impressed by our experience with ShineTech and plan to partner with them for the foreseeable future."
-- Justin Saul, Director of Operations, A Place for Mom Inc.
- A free trial with one candidate developer is available so you can evaluate his communication skills and work efficiency.
- The cost of the latest iteration (two weeks at most) will be waived if client is not satisfied with the deliverables and notifies Shinetech within one week.
- The contract can be cancelled within 10 working days if client is not satisfied with the work.
- If for any reason a team member needs to be switched, we offer a knowledge transfer period of 20 working days, free of charge, for the leader and 10 working days for the engineer.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within one business day.