C++ Development Outsourcing
Shinetech is a China-based software outsourcing company that has served more than 300 European and American companies. C++ development is one of our core competencies.
Established in 2006, our C++ development center consists of veteran developers that have three to five years' relevant experience. It has been working with clients on MFC, ATL, QT, Objective C++, STDC and MTL development, covering industries such as telecommunications, electrics, finance, healthcare, manufacturing, etc.
We use scrum development in projects, such as daily scrum, iteration development, code review, continuous integration, continuous demo, regular scrum meetings, etc. which highly promotes the development efficiency and makes the progress 100% transparent.
Our vast knowledge in C++ development and rich experience in offshore scrum development allow us to quickly and securely get your project off the ground. Whether you need complete software development/programming or an existing application maintenance/migration, Shinetech is the right choice to help you achieve the goal.
Shinetech provides C++ development service with strong capabilities in the following technology areas:
- Platform: Windows, UNIX. Linux
- Libraries: Win32 API, MFC, GDI, ATL, STL, GLIBC, Boost
- Developing tools: MS VC++, GCC, Make, Autoconf
- Windows programming: GDI, common controls, COM, OLE, ActiveX
- Networking: socket communications, HTTP, FTP, mail
- Database access and storage: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MS Access
- Multithreading programming: Win32 threads, POSIX Threads
- The cost of the latest iteration (two weeks at most) will be waived if client is not satisfied with the deliverables and notifies Shinetech within one week.
- The contract can be cancelled within 10 working days if client is not satisfied with the work.
- If for any reason team member needs to be switched, we offer a knowledge transfer period of 20 working days, free of charge, for the leader and 10 working days for the engineer.
- A free trial with one candidate developer is available so you can evaluate his communication skills and work efficiency.
Related case studies
- Financial risk analysis software
- IDE Development for electrical research institutions
- Dedicated C++ developers for wireless communication solution
- Online fnancial computing software for a Belgium client
- Barcodes for direct mailings
For more information, please email us at email@example.com. We will respond within one business day.