Many companies that use offshore software outsourcing often experience unexpected issues:
- Project process is a black box and outsourcers have no access to progress metrics.
- Developers engage in passive development without actively thinking about the end user's requirements, which causes poor user experiences and low user uptake.
- Inexperienced developers lead to poor communications and low quality deliverables.
- Dedicated development teams are allocated to other projects, driving down team productivities and driving up client dissatisfaction.
- Underperforming offshore outsourcing contracts result in the same outcome: poor quality software and failed projects.
Why transfer your project to Shinetech?
All the risks above could be easily addressed with Agile processes. Shinetech is a professional outsourcing company committed to significant investment in its chosen technologies, production methodologies and service delivery quality assurance. It is one of the pioneering Chinese practitioners of offshore Agile development.
- Are well-versed in the disciplines and critical success factors of offshore Agile software development;
- Are proactive and positive in their approach to problem solving and communicating with the client;
- Understanding client businesses and are driven to resolve each task/requirement efficiently.
Free trial with chosen developers: as part of our risk-reduction strategy, you are invited to a free trial with Shinetech candidates in order to evaluate their communication/working efficiency and confirm their suitability for your project.
100% project visibility: Shinetech operates a fully transparent project management environment, allowing you to participate in the daily work of each developer and keep abreast of all project details, including project progress, the specific work of each team member, project risk and control statuses. You will have access to our internally developed and stress-tested offshore Project Management System (PMS). Review PMS now.
Quick iteration and regular demo delivery : a visible working module/function point is delivered for your confirmation after a quick iteration (usually about two weeks' work). The Agile development method enables you to confirm the correctness of our understanding of your requirements and clearly indicates progress made.
- The cost of the latest iteration (two weeks at most) will be waived if client is not satisfied with the deliverables and notifies Shinetech within one week.
- The contract can be cancelled within 10 working days if client is not satisfied with the work.
- If for any reason team member needs to be switched, we offer a knowledge transfer period of 20 working days, free of charge, for the leader and 10 working days for the engineer.
- A free trial with one candidate developer is available so you can evaluate his communication skills and work efficiency.