Software Reengineering & Modernization
With the rapid pace of technological innovation, you might find that your software or applications have become outdated, inefficient, difficult to use, costly to update and maintain or simply insufficient for your business needs. You might have issues with performance and scalability. A more robust, modern solution may help improve customer satisfaction and enable you to deliver results faster.
At Shinetech, we specialize in modernizing your applications, reusing as much original code as possible while introducing and integrating newer technologies.
These services include:
Migration: Simplifying the application and environment by using newer platforms. Programming in new clean code can reduce complexity, especially if past updates have been done on the fly.
- Legacy application to .NET/Java
- J2EE to .NET migration, and vice versa
- Refactoring custom applications
- Programming language migration
Re-engineering: Replacing an entire application or just certain parts to meet new business requirements. The solution might also be adding new features and interfaces, or integrating functionality from several existing applications into one new system.
- Application re-write (Architecture, Design)
- Web interfaces and portals
- Mobile access
- Upgrade of software components
- The cost of the latest iteration (two weeks at most) will be waived if client is not satisfied with the deliverables and notifies Shinetech within one week.
- The contract can be cancelled within 10 working days if client is not satisfied with the work.
- If for any reason team member needs to be switched, we offer a knowledge transfer period of 20 working days, free of charge, for the leader and 10 working days for the engineer.
- A free trial with one candidate developer is available so you can evaluate his communication skills and work efficiency.
For more information about Shinetech project rescue service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within one business day.