Agile Development with Shinetech Europe
Shinetech is a pioneer in use of Offshore Agile Development in China; it has been adopting Agile methods within its ODC services since 2006. Now, it is collaborating with clients from UK, Finland, Switzerland and other European countries within Agile ODC model. That is: dedicated team of 3~16 developers works with client’ onsite team under Agile development method (mainly Scrum,TDD, XP).
Shinetech Europe Ltd. registered in London, UK with a VAT number is a wholly owned subsidiary of Shinetech. It handles the company’s UK and European business with efficient onsite communication, bespoke outsourcing solutions, and veteran offshore agile development teams working in Beijing, China.
Shinetech Europe brings you more benefits
- agreement signed with Shinetech Europe Ltd.
- having a UK presence for any face-to-face meetings you may need.
- onsite consultant communicates to understand your outsourcing situation and customize the appropriate outsourcing solution.
- a more convenient payment service directly with a UK bank account.
- strong onsite standby support for problem solving.
- a local coordinator to help communication between you and the offshore team.
Agile ODCs in Shinetech
12- people team helps a UK client to reach the 2010 business development goals
Shinetech team is responsible for the product development. Agile development takes key role in the collaboration, practices of sprint management, daily standup meeting, TDD, code review and demo building, etc are adopted in the working activities.
To build Europe's largest online restaurant booking system
In the last 5+ years, the client has been collaborating with Shinetech on several products’ development, covering industries of tour and catering. Currently, 10 developers + 5 testers are working with client on the Europe’s largest restaurant booking system under Scrum + XP( smoke testing & unit testing, Pair programming…).
Maintenance for a 100 man-year Finnish industry product
The Finnish company has been cooperating with Shinetech for 3 years. Using Scrum, our team keeps quick response to bugs and tasks. The team size maintains at 11~16 developers depending on the client’s requirement.
3 years’ persistent effort with a UK client --- large ERP product will soon come into market
The Shinetech 16-people team acts as the client's IT department, it researched deeply into client’s business, continuously optimized development plan, engaged in the full product development cycle from business modeling, product vision (requirement definition) to implementation. The first version of the ERP product is expected to be completed in middle of 2010. Now the team has down to 4 developers for product optimization in the final stage.
BI system development for a Switzerland company
Shintech built a 5-people team (1 scrum master + 3 developers + 1 tester) working with client’s internal team for development of a large commercial BI system. The whole team has been ‘Jelled' in the 1+ years' cooperation; all members (including the client) enjoy working with each other, each time of requirement discussion, problem solving and dinner party promote mutual trust and understanding.
- The cost of the latest iteration (two weeks at most) will be waived if client is not satisfied with the deliverables and notifies Shinetech within one week.
- The contract can be canceled within 10 working days after it is signed by the client.
- If for any reason team member needs to be switched, we offer a knowledge transfer period of 20 working days, free of charge, for the leader and 10 working days for the engineer.
To learn more about our services, please fill the form below, we will respond to you as soon as possible.